The Colorado Adult Education Professional Association honors outstanding achievement, innovation, and contribution to the field annually at its Rendezvous Conference. Nominations are solicited from the field-at-large.
CAEPA’s Awards Committee reviews the submissions, selecting the top candidates and presenting the awards at a ceremony during the annual Rendezvous Conference.
- Adult Education’s Leader of the Year
- Adult Education’s Volunteer of the Year
- Adult Educator of the Year
- Adult Learner of the Year
- Outstanding Organization in Supporting Adult Education
If you know a great educator or volunteer in your community or have an inspiring learner, please fill out and submit your nomination.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.