Share your ideas. Shape our future. Strengthen your community.
Plan to join the CO Community College System (CCCS) at an upcoming regional meeting focused on Career & Technical Education (CTE). CCCS is currently developing a vision and strategic plan for the next generation of CTE in the state and wants to hear your ideas.
RSVP for the date and location that works for your schedule:
- Tuesday, February 19th: Denver
- Wednesday, February 20th: Grand Junction
- Monday, February 25th: Sterling
- Tuesday, February 26th: LaJunta
- Wednesday, February 27th: Alamosa
- Thursday, February 28th: Colorado Springs
All meetings are scheduled from 4-6 p.m. Mountain. Seats are limited at each location; submit your RSVP early.
- How do we ensure a skilled talent pipeline for Colorado employers and entrepreneurs?
- What essential skills, knowledge, and abilities will employees need in 5-10 years?
- How can we make sure every student in Colorado has access to information about and training for careers that align with their skills and interests?
As CCCS looks to the future, these are some of the questions we’re tackling to support education and workforce development systems, improve people’s lives, and improve our state’s economy. Your voice matters!
Join us for a conversation about the future of CTE in Colorado. CTE is the talent strategy system that builds technical and academic skills and knowledge for middle school, high school, and community college students to succeed in in-demand, high skill, high wage careers throughout Colorado. It is an integral component of CO’s workforce and economic success. We need you!
Have questions? Feedback to share? Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know of others who may like to attend? Feel free to share this invitation.
Once you RSVP, please check your spam filter if you don’t receive the confirmation from Eventbrite.
Colorado Community College System
Career and Technical Education
9101 E. Lowry Boulevard
Denver, CO 80230