For information regarding the 2014/2015 CAEPA Conference CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in Adult Education in Colorado.
What is Adult Education?Adult education programs throughout Colorado serve individuals, 17 years of age and older, who are improving their literacy, mathematics, and English proficiency to achieve their goals: obtain or advance in a job; exit public assistance and achieve a family-sustaining income; complete high school or obtain a GED; transfer to a community college or training program; help their children be successful in school; manage their family's healthcare; and/or learn English, understand U.S. Culture, and be an informed citizen.
Why Should You Care?Nearly ONE MILLION Colorado adults require Adult Education training to support themselves or a family and achieve sustainable employment in Colorado's 21st century economy.
We appreciate your interest in this important social and economic issue!
Why Caepa?CAEPA offers opportunities to learn, collaborate, and contribute your experience and passion to make a difference in the lives of Colorado Adult Learners and their families:
- learn about CAEPA and the Board, become a member, or apply for Board membership
- plan to attend CAEPA's annual Rendezvous Conference
- develop professional interests and networks with teaching and advocacy resources
- advocate for increased funding for Adult Education services by promoting your program using the CAEPA Fact Sheets and tools from NCSDAE
- join others in conversations on FaceBook
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org