The Colorado Adult Education Professional Association, CAEPA, invites you to submit a proposal for the 2018 Rendezvous. This year’s theme is, “From Here to Anywhere” and we have thought up a list of new session strands to take us there.
October 5, 2018 extended date
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Advocacy (Emphasis Educate and Elevate)
- Identifying the programs and campaigns with the objective to increase access to adult education.
- Best Practices
- Sharing peer to peer lessons that effectively target best practices in the classroom.
- College or Career Transitions
- Exploring the various pathways available for adult learners to take after earning initial certifications of completion.
- Digital Literacy
- Utilize a digital village within a computer classroom designed with specific and designated round tables geared for quality discussion and instruction.
- Diverse Learners
- Providing instruction to meet the needs of learners from diverse backgrounds, varying academic and economic levels, and linguistic differences.
- Effective Use of Data
- Extracting data from student assessments in order to best inform instruction.
- Evidence and Research to Practice
- Discerning proven methodology from evidence and research for classroom implementation in day to day practices.
- Family Engagement
- Increasing efficacy of educational programming by fostering family engagement.
- Policy and Legislation
- Understanding the nuts and bolts of running programs while adhering to guiding policy and pertinent legislation.
- Adult Learners and Student Ambassadors
- Making the most of educational opportunities specific for adult learners.
- Workforce Development
- Effectively assessing programs that are centered around topics in the workforce and with workforce partners.
- Vendors and Businesses
- Presenting informational sessions on products and services provided for adult education programs.