The Colorado Adult Education Professional Association honors outstanding achievement, innovation, and contribution to the field annually at its Rendezvous Conference. Nominations are solicited from the field-at-large.
CAEPA’s Awards Committee reviews the submissions, selecting the top candidates and presenting the awards at a ceremony during the annual Rendezvous Conference.
New for 2018, CAEPA is introducing an award for organization support.
- Adult Education’s Leader of the Year
- Adult Education’s Volunteer of the Year
- Adult Educator of the Year
- Adult Learner of the Year
- Outstanding Organization in Supporting Adult Education
If you know a great educator or volunteer in your community or have an inspiring learner, please fill out and submit your nomination.
October 5, 2018 extended date
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.